
So, here is a brief Itinerary of where Beth (my roommate) and I will be throughout the last part of the summer. I will keep you all posted as to what sort of excitement (because with the two of us there's bound to be) we have on the trip.
July 12 (12:30am)-Leave from PDX to Huntsville, Alabama (with a 4 hour layover in Houston) to spend a week with Beth's family.
July 18 (9:45pm)-Leave from Atlanta to London, England arriving at 11 am on July 19.
July 19-London
July 20-Fly to Stuttgart, Germany to visit our friend Konstanze and her family.
July 21 to 29-Stuttgart (and various adventures)
July 30-Fly to Prague, Czech Republic
July 31 to Aug 2-Prague
Aug 3-Train to Vienna, Austria
Aug 4 to 5-Vienna
Aug 6-Train to Bratislava, Slovakia
Aug 7-Bratislava
Aug 8-Train to Budapest, Hungary
Aug 9 to 10 Budapest
Aug 11-Train to Krakow, Poland
Aug 12-13 Krakow (hopefully with a trip to Auschwietz Concentration Camp)
Aug 14-Flight to London
Aug 15 to 24-London
Aug 24-Beth flies back to the USA and I continue on in London until around Valentines day.
2 comments:
Aubs, I'm diggin' the blog thing. I loved London, I'm so glad your dream to live there has come true.
So what's the plan after Feb? Do you have one? ; )
Aubrey, So happy that you are taking this trip and that you completed the first leg of it. Have a fun week with Beth and her family. After all of the activities and trips, etc of weeks since June 5th I can tell you it is too quiet around here. It was sad to see you and the Treischmann's leave. But it was also wonderful to have you all here. Follow the Lord in all you do and enjoy every minute of your trip. I had my chemo and came home and rested and napped off and on for two hours. I'm going to work Thursday morning and then do the chemo. Friday evening I'm going to walk in the Relay for Life. A friend and I will be walking in the survivors walk. She had breast cancer. I believe you know her, Marlene Petersen. Praying for your work in London. Love you very much. Gramma
Post a Comment