Hi all-
Today I had an interview (which was more of a formality) for a hospitality company called "off to work" and then I had a four hour training session with them. Right now I am actually perusing the website to see which jobs I want to sign up for in the next couple weeks. Anyway, I am very excited to have a job and hopefully start bringing in money! I'll let you all know how it goes.
-Aubrey
31 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! I know how good it feels to have something like that taken care of. Congratulations. Now go find a place to live.
Melissa
Way to go Aubs!!!! Great pics and comments. Sounds like the Lord is looking out for you. Enjoy it all.
Kevin
congrats on the job sis. that's awesome. God's got a protective hand over all you do!
Post a Comment