15 November 2006

So, Subbing has it's ups and downs...

but kids are always funny and cute. So far I have taught anything from High School business to being an assistant principal in an elementary school. I have some assignments that i love because the kids are cool and others I like because the staff make me feel invited and competent. Today I had a good day because of the kids and the staff. The kids were good (I got to see the Erdmann clan and go on walks with a cutie boy) and the staff were just so enthusiastic about me (I'm not quite sure why), but it was so encouraging to know that some teachers thought I was an asset to the educational community.

A couple funny things one of my students said to me the other day was that I had too many earrings (refering not only to my ears, but also to my nose piercing) and he also asked if I was tired because i had black circles under my eyes. This was all from the same first grader.

So, that's what I have for now...

No comments: