Yesterday I subbed in the Bethel district (even though I have not yet officially signed up with them) and was expecting a relatively normal day. It was in that nothing went the way one thinks of for a normal day. (Sorry, I just finished the Chronicles of Narnia). I ended up in a struggle of wills with two kids and had to put several students in corners and in the hall in order to create order in the classroom and keep the majority of the students on task. It was a long day and I was thankful when I got home. The best part of the day was that I took my new nike running shoes out on a twenty-five minute run!
Today, I subbed at River Road where I had done a practicum in college and I expected there to be many behavioral problems, but I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe it was because I set out thinking that it would be difficult or it was that I set out from the beginning to keep everyone within the boundaries and they thankfully responded positively.
I just thought that this was an interesting irony about the last two days.
31 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment