The rumor is that I will be out at Camp Harlow this summer as Elements person. This is the job that entails the low ropes course, zipline, big swing, and rockwall. I don't know too much about what that will look like yet, but I am supposed to be meeting with Dave more to discuss it.
It's been two years since I've been at harlow, so it will be interesting to meet all these people who are like, "who are you? Are you new?" and I will have to sound old and say, "I'm Gabe and I have worked out here for four years, who are you newbie?" But, it's time for the old school to come back!
I'l write more later about what I am excited for this year and all that jazz. Things may change depending on what my job situation looks like for the fall.
14 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment