16 February 2007

London Teaching Job, Maybe?

Ok guys, I am kind of nervous. Not that I don't trust that God has everthing in control or that He knows what's best for me for next year. It's just that I so desperately desire to be in London next year for so many reasons, which I will go into later, and I sent off my application to the one teaching agency that responded to my initial inquiries. Now, it's the waiting game. They should have received my application by now and I am antsy to hear from them about it. I would say that I just want to hear from them either way, but I really want it to be positive. It would be nice to know that they've received it though. What if I sent it to the wrong address? I don't want to seem really nosy, needy, or pushy either by sending an email asking about whether or not they got it. And, if they haven't, I will not be happy with the US postal service. I was only sending it to Canada!

Anyway, I guess I would just really appreciate your prayers about this. If only to give me a peace of mind. But, if you feel daring...to get hired with the agency and then to get a job in London for next year. Thank you all so much for your support. I couldn't do it all without knowing that you are behind me with every bump and pothole in the road. I appreciate you all!!!

-Aubrey

P.S. I am also applying to different posts at diffferent schools on my own, as a kind of back up. So, if either of these two options pan out, that's ok with me. I just want to be teaching in London in September;)

No comments: