23 March 2007

NICS

The previous being said, I was looking online for other teaching options around the world and cam across this organization called the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) and they have some elementary positions in Germany that need to be filled. I filled out the online application and they replied back asking me to fill out a second round of interview questions. I did this a couple days ago. I got a call back the next day, asking me to call then back when I had a chance to discuss possible positions at the Germany school. I haven't had a chance to call back, but this looks like it might be something that might pan out. I will let you know how the interview goes.

I know Germany seems really out of left field. But, I love Europe and I would be closer to England and I would be out of Eugene. I really hope this works because I think I would have a fantastic time learning a new culture and language and getting the chance to teach. I've also been researching the city a bit and it seems really cool and it seems like I would learn a lot from the school, as well.

Whatever God wants...

No comments: