28 June 2007

PFO

Hey All-
I'm here in Southaven, Mississippi at my Pre Field Orientation for NICS (Network of International Schools). It's been two full days and it has gone really well. I have met so many people and everyone is so nice. And so far, I have not heard any teaching or theological philosophy that I can't "buy into" or that I oppose. I have actually gained a lot of really useful information and I can't wait to see how many relationships I walk away with. I hope there are many and that they are meaningful. I need to head to bed so I can get up early and try to go swimming (which probably won't happen) and be to breakfast early enough not to be late to the 8am meeting. I hope you all are doing well and I will post something later that is more detailed with stories and pictures. Thanks for all of your support!
-Aubrey

No comments: