06 July 2007

Pictures!


The Germany and Lima, peru group out to Mexican dinner.


The Peabody ducks that come down the elevator in the morning and hang out in the lobby fountain and then go back up in the evening. It's a daily event. They're cute and I got to sit on the ground next to the cutest little boy!


Here are three of the people I will be working with next year. The order back to front, clockwise is Michael and Delynn (who are married and will be the IT teacher and Accountant in Germany next year) and then Kelly who teaches preschool in Weil, and lastly (but definitely not least) Heather who will be teaching in Nairobi, Kenya.


This is a picture of the BBQ Nachos that I got at the redbirds baseball game in Memphis. It was pretty good, but nothing I'll be craving anytime soon. Always an experience!


The exercise equipment at the park next to thw home office. I was checking it out. Relatively fun!


This has been my sleeping quarters for the last two weeks:)

No comments: