Hi all-
I am now at the Portland Airport. I have successfully made it through check-in and security (but I forgot to take off my shoes). I didn't go through the drug, poofy thing though (my roommates will know what I'm talking about). I am now waiting for the plane to arrive, to board it, and to fly to Houston for my four hour layover. I think I will now do a devotional for a while to hopefully get the adrenaline down. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. I can't wait to get to the European Continent.
-Aubrey
12 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy you didn't have to go through the drug poofy thing.. because your hair had the perfect amount of volume already - you really didn't need the airport security lift n' go! hahaha
Hi Aubrey!
It is Mama Lou here. So happy that the journey is going well. It sounds as if you have had many happy adventures after getting off Delta's friendly skies. I have enjoyed reading your blog and will keep checking it. Stay safe with Beth and have lots of fun.
Lou
Post a Comment