17 September 2006

Going Home

For those of you who don't know, I am going home Friday 22 September. I have run out of money and there have been no strong leads on profitable jobs, so instead of being indebted to family and friends forever (momentarily speaking, because I will always be otherwise), I have decided to come home and seek my fortunes on this front. I am really at piece with this decision and know that things are working the way they are supposed to be. I will be sad to leave London and the life I hadn't quite started, but am looking forward to being home and enjoying the life I already had without the stress of school and whatnot. I will be continuing my blogs anyways, even though it's not as exciting as being in Europe and especially because there are still a few from the time here that I haven't been able to post. Thank you all for your love and encouragement. I hope to regale you with great stories from Eugene, Oregon in the not too distant future.
-Aubrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aubrey,
Your blog is so interesing. What an adventure you have had and so many memories and experiences. Am looking for forward to seeing you. God had a purpose for you coming home early and I know we can trust Him. See you soon.
Love you,
Gramma

Anonymous said...

Hi cutie--I just got back into town and Ang told me that you are coming home. I'll have a big JenMonin hug waiting for you when you get here. You just tell me where to deliver it. : )