06 September 2006

Today

Today I recuperated from the trip this weekend and did only a couple errands. I still don't have the pin for my atm card that I received a week ago. I can't wait to be able to get money out whenever I want. The really big thing I did was applying to seven different supply agencies online tonight. I hope I hear back from at least a couple of them soon because I need the cash flow and want the experience. Please be praying for this because I only have about a week or so supply of money. Well, that's pretty much all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo.....what kind of work will you be doing? Those places you listed sound like fun! But then again I thought it would be fun to work at a zoo, and let me tell you that was a major let down. I can't wait to hear some details on your job!