22 September 2007
France and Temba Fest
So, I am incredibly far behind on my blogs, but here is a slide show of pictures from the Temba fest a few weeks ago. It is a festival held in Weil-Friedlingen every year to celebrate different ethnicities through music and dance. Our school was asked to perform, so I went an watched. I wasn't able to perform because I missed rehearsals due to tutoring. It was really for the kids anyway.
After the festival, we (the four A's) went on the world's longest foot bridge to France. We found some fun socks at a little shop there. One pair has an "A" on it and we all bought a pair and the others I bought have smiley faces. One of the latter is green and yellow. Go Ducks!
I hope you enjoy and I will try to figure out how to post the video of the kids because it is so cute.
http://oregon.facebook.com/profile.php?id=11514162#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment