06 September 2007

Pictures of my kids and school



N driving the train. The best picture I've gotten of her so far.



S working the wheel.



G being Queen of the mountain. She is the strongest girl or boy I have ever met.



This is P playing at the rock park.



A view of the indoor playground (from the second floor).



This is a part of the top floor of the school. You can see the front windows and some of the flags that represent the countries that our students come from.



Anne trying out the equipment at the rock park.



The view from my classroom windows. I feel like I'm in a tree house and I get to watch the squirrels chase each other.



These are my five first graders. They are more than adorable and almost perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic!!!
Two things: 1. You have an indoor playground ?????!!!??!?!?!?

2. Do you only have 5 kids? What a perfect world you are living in, the tree house and all. I love it!

Christina