26 August 2007
Day 8
School was a day full of me trying to figure out what we would do when and how to fill the gaps. I think the kids really enjoyed the lax week and I took the opportunity of some preps to work on the second week’s worth of lesson plans. I got quite a bit done after school, as well. I then, had to meet Diana (my director) and Delice (one-on-one with a special needs student) at the bank to set up my bank account. We were only able to get the paperwork started because we got there right before closing, so I have to go back this Wednesday. Thankfully, though, I got home earlier than the previous days, so I was able to chill a bit more. I think we watched two episodes of Gilmore girls before bed that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment