26 August 2007
Day 9
The last day of school for the first week. I survived my first week of my first year teaching! Oh my goodness. I made it through the day, finished my lesson plans, turned them in and got the room ready for Monday. I tutored a student for about a half an hour and then started on my cleaning duties. Because Fridays are cleaning days at RIA. This week it was my turn to clean the multi-purpose room, which is mainly used for the cafeteria. I got to sweep and mop. I also helped vacuum the upstairs hallway. Then, I got home as soon as I could. It was such a good feeling, walking home knowing I was prepared for this coming week and had the weekend free. I was home by myself that night because the girls had choir practice. I made myself dinner and then spent the rest of the night half conscious on the couch watching Gilmore Girls (with the English subtitles because I didn’t know how to get them off).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment