11 November 2007

Up before the alarm

This never happens during the week. Actually, I usually turn the alarm off (there is no snooze) and then proceed to sleep until about 20 minutes before I need to leave for work. Thank the Lord for making me a person who can get ready quickly.

But, it seems that on my days off work, such as last week's four day weekend, I wake up before the alarm anywhere between 7:20 and 7:40 am. That's what happened today, Sunday, where I could sleep in because church isn't until 10:30, but no, my body doesn't like that idea. Oh well, I guess it gives me an opportunity to catch up on things and think.

Like this morning, I am blogging. I also got to lay/lie (whichever is proper English) in bed and watch the wind make the tree across the street dance. It was beautiful, rhythmic, and calming.

Alas, I think the conclusion that can be drawn from these occurrences is that I might be in danger of becoming a morning person:)

No comments: